Thursday, October 8, 2009

Changes coming to the operation


Sorry I have been a little slack in posting here the last couple of weeks, but I have been involved with some other things and figured it wouldn't be the worst thing to back off a little.

Actually, over the next few days I'm hoping to revamp and redesign the entire operation. This site will remain where it is, but I hope to make it a part of a larger mikerappaport.com site. I posted on that site for five or six years before switching to Blogger, and I'm hoping to do more.

I'm also planning to start working with video and podcasts; AllVoices is giving me an HD video camera to do reports for them, and I can use it to get some additional stuff on my own site too.

So sit back and watch as we move forward into the future.

allvoices

No comments: