Sunday, November 2, 2008

Maddiebug, Maddiebug, fly away home


There's one thing that sort of stinks about being a baby.

No, not that. What I mean is that during your first year of life, when you're experiencing everything for the first time, you don't form any memories of it.

The amazing baby, Madison Nicole Kastner, had her first Halloween the other night. Little Maddie was wearing a costume that I picked out and purchased for her.

We got it at Target when we were shopping for some other things for Maddie. I knew as soon as I saw it that it was perfect, but my lovely wife Nicole (who has wonderful taste), didn't like it.

If Nicole has one flaw, it's that she doesn't have a real great sense of humor.

But I bought it anyway, and her folks loved it.

As you can see, Maddie is perfect in her little ladybug costume.

Too bad she won't remember it at all.

allvoices

No comments: