Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amazing baby turning into chipmunk


I was surprised when I got the most recent update on my granddaughter, the amazing Madison Nicole Kastner, to learn that she apparently has more than a few chipmunk genes.

I wonder what she's storing in there.

Maybe little Maddie is worried that she doesn't know where her next meal is coming from -- pretty much the same place every meal she has eaten in her life has come from.

I'm reminded of a Rodney Dangerfield joke:

"I get no respect. When I was a baby, I was breast-fed by my father."

Or another one:

"I get no respect. My mother didn't breast-feed me. She said she liked me as a friend."

Trust me, that hasn't been Maddie's problem.

Everybody loves her, which is just the way it should be when you're five weeks old.

allvoices

No comments: