Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Effective ad lets young girls speak out


I saw this ad first on the Perez-Hilton Website, and I had been looking for it on YouTube ever since.

It seems to me that the idea of young girls questioning -- and admonishing -- GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin on some of her beliefs is a highly effective one, and it must be working because almost everywhere I have seen it online, comments from the right are practically rabid.

One of the most common ones seems to me to be way off base, the idea that adults are putting words into the mouths of young girls and having them say stuff they don't understand.

Not to much, I think. Most of those young girls looked old enough to understand what they were saying.

One question I wish I had heard:

"Sarah, do you really believe Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to Sunday School?"

Might make for an interesting answer.

allvoices

No comments: